In 2002 Ronald completed his study for and graduated as Maritime Officer at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
After several years at sea in various positions he started as a marine surveyor in 2006.
Over the years, Ronald gained all round experience in investigating Hull & Machinery and technical P&I matters on many different issues concerning deep sea and inland shipping, luxury yachts as well as shore based equipment.
Ronald has handled numerous cases and investigated major claims worldwide in connection with collisions, machinery breakdowns, fuel oil bunker problems, crane damages, performance checks and more on behalf of Hull & Machinery Underwriters, Owners, Charterers and/or their respective P&I Clubs.
In 2017, Ronald joined CNZ Marine as marine surveyor.
- Technical and maritime surveys on board of all types of sea-going and
inland vessels, luxury (mega) yachts and shore-based equipment.
- Damage assessment and cause investigation.
- Technical inspections and condition surveys.
- Consulting in ship repair, shipbuilding and machinery issues.
- Inspections and surveys to industrial and shore-based technical installations, cranes, port and yard facilities, floating docks, etc.
+31(0)6 100 51793