André Miedema: After working two and a half year on an Estuary tank barge, Andre started his study for Maritime Officer at the Nautical college in Flushing in 1991. After completing this study he sailed as marine engineer for approximately 8 years, on various types of ocean going vessels, in a worldwide trade. In 2001 he ended his sea-going career and started working for an international Hydraulics and Pneumatics company. In 2002 Andre started working as a surveyor for a survey- and valuation bureau in Amsterdam. Over the years, he handled numerous cases in Inland navigation, fishery, coastal shipping, ocean-going vessels, offshore, shore based equipment and P&I. In May 2013 he became surveyor with CNZ Marine . In 2016 he became Partner in the company. Specialties :
- Technical and nautical surveys on board of all type of vessels, port and yard facilities, jetties, etc.
- Damage cause investigation,
- Technical inspections and condition surveys,
- Consulting in shiprepair, shipbuilding and machinery issues.
- Inspections and Surveys to industrial and shore based technical installations, cranes, port and yard facilities, floating docks, etc.
+31(0)6 202 51825