Vito, educated as Bachelor of Science in Marine engineering.
After his study he gained shore based experience in the field of maintenance management of port facilities, alignment of propulsion equipment, etc.
In 1991 he joined as project manager, later on as General Manager and
as Deputy Director on a Dutch ship repair yard and gained wide experience in the field of shipbuilding and ship repair on all type of seagoing, offshore and inland vessels.
From 2006 he was involved in the engineering and new-building of floating cranes. In 2008 he joined a Rotterdam-based ship repair firm as Yard Manager.
In 2010 he joined CNZ Marine as marine surveyor and became partner in 2015.
- Technical and nautical surveys on board of all type of vessels, port and yard facilities, jetties, etc.
- Damage cause investigation,
- Technical inspections and condition surveys,
- Consulting in shiprepair, shipbuilding and machinery issues.
- Inspections and Surveys to industrial and shore based technical installations, cranes, port and yard facilities, floating docks, etc.
+31(0)6 226 98311